Arthritis is a form of joint disorder. The most common forms of Arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and juvenile arthritis.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- bath: Add 7-10 drops Essential oil to bath tub (best work with solvent)
- warm patch: same as massage treatment, apply on skin or joins, cover with hot towel
It is effective in calm emotion, promote circulation and rebalance oiliness.
It has been used for meditation and relaxation since ancient times. It is effective in calm emotion, promote circulation, insecticidal, suppress symptoms from insect bite and rebalance oiliness. It helps in soothing muscular aches.
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) to water in a vaporiser or burner.
- Add 10drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage,