Rose Otto is considered as “The Queen of Flowers” and revered for its historical use throughout the centuries as an ingredient in skincare.
It is an ideal ingredient for moisturizing, firming and toning the skin, while improving the skins texture making it appear smoother, softer and younger.
Rose Otto Overnight Intense Moisture Mask
Formulated with luxurious Rose Otto oil to provide an instant hydration effect to skin.
Luxurious Rose Otto Oil provides an instant hydration and brightening effects. The patented PatcH2O™ and patented Superox-C are protecting skin from the signs of ageing. Skin becomes dewy, softer, moisturises, rejuvenates and energised in the next morning.
- Rose Otto - key ingredients are Beta-damascenone, beta-damascone and rose oxide, making them effective in brightening, rejuvenating and hydrating the skin for a natural and flawless look.
- Bergamot Non-Phototoxic Oil Organic - pampers the skin with deep moisture, help improve skin conditions such as eczema, acne and other skin problems.
- Geranium Egyptian Oil Organic - to promote the cells regeneration, balance oil secretion, detoxification to edema.
- Patchouli Oil soothes and repairs skin irritation, reconciles the underlying tissue, and promotes skin metabolism.
- PatcH2O™ - provides instant hydration, sustained protection and optimised moisturisation capital.
- Superox-C™ is extracted from Kakadu Plum, it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin radiance and boosts skin luminosity.
- 94.95% Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Daily usage：Apply an even layer to clean skin at night, avoiding the eye area. Sleep without rinsing and wash off with lukewarm water in the next morning.
- Massage Cream：Apply an even layer to clean skin until it is fully absorbed. Sleep without rinsing and wash off with lukewarm water in the next morning.
- Intense nourishing usage：Massage with Carrier Oil before the application of the mask in winter. Sleep without rinsing and wash off with lukewarm water in the next morning.
- 5-day treatment：Use the mask in five consecutive days for long-term effect.